BBC banned my IP

I want to watch this BBC documentary with the iPlayer and it seems that when they detect an IP to be non UK they dont allow you to watch it.

Other than finding a good UK proxy is it possible to get around this restriction?

I am British citizen living abroad I paid my taxes there surely the BBC should show some respect.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: BBC audience research results
    ... I do but few of my friends have anything beyond a mobile and maybe a dvd ... I've just finished watching season 4 to 10 back to back and was laughing ... i probably dont remember it from watching it but I've always known what it ... > The Young do not watch a great deal of TV. ...
    ... but then i dont drink tea, sit on a sofa and occasionally read the ... newspaper at the cinema. ... So you read newspapers when you watch films? ... As I have stated the price is similar to plasma televisions that do not have ...
  • Re: When will oblivion leak?
    ... that we are also many months behind the US in screening them. ... a good show I dont want to wait. ... but I thought hdtv was *higher* quality than dvd mpeg-2? ... happily watch on comm tv as they come out. ...
  • Re: Springbok emblem to be kicked into touch?
    ... Dont you think it's funny that your country is running out ... The racist mask, "Jolly", the racist mask... ... I watch the games. ...
  • Re: Sky Plus
    ... crack open the beer and we'd watch the game when we were ready. ... I dont know the exact permutations or reasons for this, ... of the extended coverage, it was then treated as a 'new' prog, which ...