Re: Seeking further education - can you help?

"Ant" <not@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"~BD~" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who cares?

*I* care!

WTF have your questions got to do with computer security?

That's what I'm endeavouring to find out; well, maybe not simply computer
security, but Security in general.

And while I'm bitchin' - learn to trim your quotes.

My sincere apologies! I'll try to remember your particular requirements,
Ant.

BD

  • Re: [kde] Automated import of camera photos
    ... had the primary browser being broken for TWO so-called stable-series ... Clearly, if kde4 itself is claimed to be stable, then either the kde and ... (such as the entire lack of GUI security cert management for several ... CARE about security enough to either code-up or make a public statement ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Atguard?
    ... And those idiots typically install software without seeing any need for it, without any reasonable evaluation of their problem and without considering alternatives. ... Who said that I don't care for authors? ... As if locally exploitable wasn't worse enough, there are many other remotely exploitable security vulnerabilities including DoS with SYN, UDP and ICMP flooding or bypassing the filtering with overlapping IP fragments. ... Is that political correctness for "horribly broken"? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Where is the notificiation about IE zero day vulnerablity?
    ... but over 2 hours ago I did say that a break in FF security would ... The problem I have with that is why would Yahoo, CNN or MSNBC care about ...
    (microsoft.public.security)