Re: How to determine if Spector Pro Spyware is running on my computer?

Jim Watt wrote:
On Tue, 20 May 2008 00:41:01 +0000 (UTC), G. Morgan <no_em@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

<snip>

Albeit the bitching is interesting, nobody seems to have actually answered the original question ...
--
Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

This is great... alt.comp.sec... where have you been all my life?

  • Re: Iran releases British sailors.
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... :Lets remember these were junior sailors. ... :Nobody expects them to go down with their ship ... And you're never the same when you've been under fire." ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Phishing site - Warnings from Google: Are YOU warned?
    ... On 02/12/2009 23:23, Jim Watt wrote: ... same warnings I do ... if nobody will 'test' something to find out ... What I do not understand is why this newsgroup isn't monitored by some of the security 'professionals who, presumably, have 'test' rigs upon which to make the sort of exploration I requested. ...
    (alt.computer.security)