Re: Help with AVG Anti-virus email scanning

Howard M. Rensin wrote:

I have just installed AVG Free Ver 7.5 and it is blocking my sending web
pages in the body of emails.

Were the answers you got in the other group you multi-posted to
unsatisfactory?

<quote>
Why You Don't Need Your Anti-Virus Program to Scan Your E-Mail
</quote>

--
-bts

  • Re: Religious Agenda and Misquoting Bruce
    ... I pointed out that it takes away from the universalness of the song, that the quote had little or nothing to do enhancing or setting up the column and I used religous arguments about how she was wrong to substitute Jesus for God. ... about on the phone was her friend Trinity, ... The Trinity was, in the emails, clearly about the Father, Son ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Gaias Fever In Remission
    ... Those "other" climate scientists have been exposed recently as having an ... Wikileaks and download the emails. ... to a misunderstanding of the context of the quoted emails. ... email, quote it out ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Outlook Express - sets wrong date
    ... Don't use Inbox or Sent Items to archive messages. ... compact of all OE folders while "working offline". ... assigns the time and date when emails are received correctly. ...
  • Re: Evolution
    ... sense in emails to quote a bit of the question/statement you're replying ... Instead corporate emails are like letters by themselves, ... quote 10 miles of previous emails with every single reply. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Sanfords email exchanges with his bimbo now showing up in SC newspapers
    ... The emails contain Sanford's descriptions of her, uhhhh, her ... -- end quote ... magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I ... love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself ...
    (alt.politics)