Help with AVG Anti-virus email scanning

I have just installed AVG Free Ver 7.5 and it is blocking my sending web
pages in the body of emails. I am running XP SP2 on my desktop and using
Outlook 2003 as my email client and IE 6 as my browser. With the browser
open and on a page I want to sent to someone, I pull down the Tools menu and
click on the top item which is email & news. I then click on 'Send Page' and
it opens a composition window with the web page in the body. If I then send
that to someone, AVG blocks the entire web page and the only thing that
comes through is AVG's message that the email has been scanned. I did not
have this problem with Norton.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix the problem and still use
AVG and have it scan the email?

  • Re: Which anti virus should I use?
    ... I wasn't aware of the AVG browser toolbar issue. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... The optional browser tool bar from AVG conflicts with Mail ... go online to your webmail to see if copies of the sent emails ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: IE encountered a problem ....
    ... when I click close, the browser will close. ... What AVG did find, is the AVG virus scan or malware scan?. ... Click on General Tab and you will see a Button called ... If you want to be sure 100% try to send your HijackThis to many of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: A browser problem
    ... Try disabling it! ... Even rebooting didn't work - whichever browser I used simply told ... security software, AVG was mentioned. ... which wouldn't was the link scanner in AVG and the Avast Web Shield were ...
  • Re: About:Blank
    ... No Adware and AVG but no matter what I do ... >> start up it opens up my browser and windows explorer. ...
  • Re: confused about AV programs
    ... > James wrote: ... >>Right now I run ZA free and AVG ... >>Prof (on a trial basis). ... Will eTrust work with a browser ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)