Re: All in one fax security
- From: Ertugrul Söylemez <es@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:16:44 +0100
On 4 Mar 2008 20:14:05 GMT
Juergen Nieveler <juergen.nieveler.nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which part of your security policy could possibly disallow them?
The one that says "No networked devices should have modems"?
If the company doesn't trust the devices, then it doesn't want them -
Or in other words, how could such machines threaten your company's
Are you absolutely and 100% sure that the fax device doesn't have a
bug that allows data to leak into the LAN? Would you bet all your
money on it?
Did I ask you for security guidelines, or did I ask 'SA' for his/her
security policy? Please read my post again more carefully. People like
to artifically misunderstand questions to be able to offend.
- Prev by Date: Re: Techniques to prevent Key-loggers
- Next by Date: Re: Hack into a Windows PC - no password needed
- Previous by thread: Re: All in one fax security
- Next by thread: Re: All in one fax security