police

For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder.
Only audio.

If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

  • police
    ... For years police have done crimes. ... Police taped using tape recorder. ... Only audio. ... I need people to look at my video many times a day to increase the ...
    (soc.culture.usa)
  • police
    ... Police taped using tape recorder. ... If a lot of people llok at my video the truth might be exposed. ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • police
    ... Police taped using tape recorder. ... If a lot of people llok at my video the truth might be exposed. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: police
    ... | For years police have done crimes. ... Police taped using tape recorder. ... | Only audio. ... | If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • police
    ... Police taped using tape recorder. ... Only audio. ... If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)