Re: what security software should i get ?

jim wrote something...

Well, why should we lsten to the security advices of someone who abuses Outlook Express as a newsreader?

  • Re: Dell surrenders to Muslim extremists
    ... Subject> Dell newsgroup refuses to face reality of Muslims ... The legitimate authority of government is a lie. ... Jim> I sure wish you'd learn to drive that new news reader of yours or else ... Perhaps your newsreader is broken. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: GPO not working with XP, looking for files
    ... When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ... "Jim" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: Change all Plain Text mail to HTML or Rich Text
    ... Jim wrote: ... You have a problem with your posting. ... Use a newsreader and that won't happen. ... Brian Tillman ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2010-10-12 (Tuesday)
    ... Jim Gysinwrote: ... the newsreader being used by the poster of any given message. ... Anytime I ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Anyone here using Dialog?
    ... On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:34:03 GMT, Paul B wrote: ... Great newsreader but I have a ... top box ticked in the Misc section. ... Jim S ...
    (news.software.readers)