Re: Are you a computer tech? We need you

it sounds like a scam to me!

"Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

I am looking computer technicians, or somebody with basic computer skills,
who want to be their own boss and are willing to work full time or
part-time.

This is not about internet marketing, just a great opportunity.
For more information please visit my webpage:
http://www.richardsprovenidea.com

Thanks,

Rick

  • Re: Computer help needed around the world
    ... Rick wrote: ... I am looking computer technicians, or somebody with basic computer skills, who want to be their own boss and are willing to work full time or part-time. ...
    (uk.adverts.computer)