Re: what can happen when you don't understand Internet security, was: I can completely manage your online security for you

I think it better to ignore the sexual aspects (and not get into
gaybashing) for the security aspects. And of course the spamming.
Doug

  • Re: How do I set the Security Level?
    ... for enabling Macro Virus Protection. ... security to medium on newer versions. ... "Doug Mc" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: [Lit.] Buffer overruns
    ... > does influence the security and/or safety of the resulting design. ... Nevertheless you accept that the language used does influence the safety ... original question to Doug. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Disk not accessible...
    ... The SECURITY tab wasn't there, ... And why do I "infect" a complete partition, ... >Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows XP/ Windows Smart Display ...
  • Re: How to read Word docs when decrypted by PGP Desktop
    ... Thanks Doug, I will try them again - they said it should work 'out of the ... "Paranoia begins when you worry about Security!" ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Bio-fuel - A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
    ... 3e9cf560948c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Doug says... ... You need to learn what spamming actually is before posting your crap. ... against terror because if they'd not funded the IRA for 30 years, ...
    (uk.transport)