Re: you NEED this

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, in the Usenet newsgroup alt.computer.security, in article
<4793a532$4$2158$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bg Daddy wrote:

<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT size=3D5>If you use the Internet for =
any reason=20
you <U>NEED</U> this protection!</FONT></STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"=20

No - you just need to NOT install free spamware.

face=3D"Cooper Black" size=3D5> Keep Your PC Safe =
With&nbsp;The</FONT></FONT></P>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Cooper =
Black"><FONT=20
color=3D#d20000 size=3D6>#1 Rated Anti-Spyware &amp; Registry Cleaner=20
Software.</FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV>

Have the windoze messenger spammers decided they need to sell their
spyware via Usenet because those ads are not generating sales? By the
way, do you know how ST00PID you look posting in html?

onmouseover=3D"window.status=3D' Keep Your PC Safe! '; return true"=20
href=3D"http://mycashmker.netwire.hop.clickbank.SPAM

Wow - even the ads have spyware.

href=3D"http://successenhancements.SPAM

I bet he also sells those magic pills and creams that work as well as
his spyware.

Road Runner residential - I guess if you install their spyware, it
zombies your system to automagically starts sending ads to Usenet.

Old guy

  • Re: Uninstall Windows Media Player 11 on Vista
    ... computer repair and networking company for 10yrs and been a network ... post other than to sell yourself with ads. ... pretty horrible frontend to UseNet / NNTP, ...
  • Re: What is Limewire?
    ... and also why first TopMoxie was released written entirely in Java. ... For FUTURE multiplatform Spyware. ... You are one of the people thinking usenet means arguments, ... You have other reasons than technical to pick on my posts. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: where are the newbies?
    ... And people discussed things on Usenet. ... Usenet has no ads. ... See how we jump on every poor spammer that shows up here, ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Anyone out there? - only 15th posting this month
    ... but clealry a problem with Usenet) ... > 'Rob' states that 'UKRGB doesn't actually charge for its ads' at all. ... > 'Like your Whiskey straight and your paddle sports discussions ...
    (uk.rec.boats.paddle)
  • Re: newgroup etiguette
    ... I agree ads do not belong here. ... and as impressive as your professional qualifications may be...again, ... > aware that ads really aren't acceptable anywhere on Usenet ... > Melinda Shore - Software longa, ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)