Re: I can completely manage your online security for you

smithfam1 tries to legitimize his spam:

Jim Watt <jimw...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<smithf...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Free Anti-Virus and free spy ware software does not WORK !!

Of course it does.

AVG seems OK to me, but spamming newsgroups to attract mugs
certainly does not.

O i loved AVG at 1 time but it's not working and i can show you. If
you will go to www.myinvisusdirect.com/spammersmith and run the test
step 2 you will see Thanks man

Step 2: Download unknown software to my computer and run it. Run
software from a spammer?

The page says:

"Again, for this test, you will not be able to remove anything it
finds."

Because then you have to send *money* to:
AL Easley s.c.

Bugger off, spammer.

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Vista

  • Re: Spam to list participants (from openhosting.com & softcom.com)
    ... But what's more interesting, is my spam messages didn't contain any links to go somewhere else, although I'm sure if I replied, those links would be on their way. ... I have identified the spammer in question, a citizen of Bangladesh, ... who _post_ to various FreeBSD mailing lists, and not to any of the ... In making a determination as to wether or not a given hosting provider ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: block_ssh_guessers
    ... zombies on wide bandwidth hookups - such as windoze boxes on ... titled "A day in the life of a spammer" (don't know if it's still at ... indicating that was a main mechanism for _mail_ delivery of spam. ... means following the registrations of the sites being advertised. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: recommendations of natural anti inflammatories please
    ... there isn't any misunderstanding, you are spamming here, and in the ... never said you were chris - i showed who the owners of the spam ... spammer by any name is still a spammer... ... I am part of the sales and support staff of the Emu Farm and our ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: FA: Vintage stuff up for auction UK - loads more next week
    ... (Berlin Uni) ... So, some lazy, clueless buffoon puts up a simplified definition ... and you see that as a license to spam. ... odd years military service but none ever mentioned spammer. ...
    (sci.electronics.components)
  • Re: Spam
    ... >sent to them regarding spam. ... I was aware that ChinaNet Shanghai ran the ... scripting language the spammer is using. ... >also be spamming other sites which must add to network traffic. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)