Re: Safteboot 5b010019 error then 92h

SafeBoot Simon wrote:

BTW, why exactly should I presume that you, who is obviously abusing a .NET
infected MSIE as a webbrowser, had any clue about security?

very true, I guess that being a windows user I indeed have no right
whatsoever to claim any competence.

Now this guess only proves how clueless you are, since at least the kernel and the core APIs of the Windows NT line are C2 conform implementations of discretionary access control.

> I guess I've been lucky not to get caught out as such an obvious fraud
> for so long,

I doubt that this even holds. Any reasonable person would as well, since effectively mounting a remote shell to every website you visit clearly is a horribly stupid thing.

  • Re: Hackers Say OS X Users Clueless About Mac Malware
    ... sees that a lot of OS X users are clueless about security. ... They think there is no malware in the ... wild for OS X when botnets using Macs have been found. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Hackers Say OS X Users Clueless About Mac Malware
    ... You have a few of those clueless folk in here. ... They think there is no malware in the wild for OS X when botnets using Macs have been found. ... Many OS X users have a false sense of security. ... Apple sells OS X on the false notion that you don't have to worry about malware. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: peer/expert opinions sought on trial encoding modules
    ... as I am clueless as far as the security. ... We already have cryptographical primitives that were ... designed by cryptographical experts, and studied by other experts; ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Want to create a website using perl and CGI
    ... AD> Sherm Pendley wrote: ... AD> This is not a "web board" ... leading the clueless (don't know they have no security). ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: SHEC Labs
    ... You obviously have a mouth that runs down to your anus, and no brain ... whatsoever. ... What a clueless, loser dork you are. ...
    (sci.energy.hydrogen)