Re: Virus's, spy ware, and Hackers can be STOPED

Straight Talk wrote:

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:53:08 -0800 (PST), smithfam1
<smithfam1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote a lot of crap.

Yes, Virus's, spyware and hackers can be stopped. But not by urging
people to randomly clicking links.

WTF? I can randomly click as I like. My security concept should be such that it can stand such a scenario.

  • Re: Viruss, spy ware, and Hackers can be STOPED
    ... smithfam1 wrote: ... wrote a lot of crap. ... Yes, Virus's, spyware and hackers can be stopped. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Yea! You just have to turn off...
    ... of hackers, viruses and spyware from getting into your computer in the ... hacker and spyware free just fine. ... Tiny/Kerio firewall for a while on dial-up, ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Ad-aware Update 01R224 06.10.2003
    ... > spyware programs work with Win Up. ... I'll get you off that Norton crap yet!!! ... I knew Adaware and Spybot had some differences, but, I have ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Numbered boxes on screen?
    ... >>>Most of the crap gets eaten by the BT Spameater Dragon ... > They appear in Internet Explorer when surfing the Internet. ... Please run the following programs to see if there is any spyware on your ...
  • Re: Difference between "localhost" and "mycomputernameIP"
    ... >> I would suspect malware of some kind. ... The one spyware that keeps coming back is ... I am using Norton's 2004 Internet Security and may upgrade to the 2006 ... Hotbar is Adware - crap that puts ads on your computer, ...