Re: Virus's, spy ware, and Hackers can be STOPED

smithfam1 wrote:

On Dec 7, 7:42 am, Straight Talk <b__n...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:53:08 -0800 (PST), smithfam1
<smithf...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote a lot of crap.

Yes, Virus's, spyware and hackers can be stopped. But not by urging
people to randomly clicking links.

Little do you know

Yes, for example, why are you offering three-to-five year old versions
of software? PestPatrol from December 2004? Heh.

--
-bts

  • Re: Viruss, spy ware, and Hackers can be STOPED
    ... wrote a lot of crap. ... Yes, Virus's, spyware and hackers can be stopped. ... WTF? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Ad-aware Update 01R224 06.10.2003
    ... > spyware programs work with Win Up. ... I'll get you off that Norton crap yet!!! ... I knew Adaware and Spybot had some differences, but, I have ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Yea! You just have to turn off...
    ... of hackers, viruses and spyware from getting into your computer in the ... hacker and spyware free just fine. ... Tiny/Kerio firewall for a while on dial-up, ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: Numbered boxes on screen?
    ... >>>Most of the crap gets eaten by the BT Spameater Dragon ... > They appear in Internet Explorer when surfing the Internet. ... Please run the following programs to see if there is any spyware on your ...
  • Re: Difference between "localhost" and "mycomputernameIP"
    ... >> I would suspect malware of some kind. ... The one spyware that keeps coming back is ... I am using Norton's 2004 Internet Security and may upgrade to the 2006 ... Hotbar is Adware - crap that puts ads on your computer, ...