Virus's, spy ware, and Hackers can be STOPED

We helping Family's and Ministries with computer problems.
Like stopping Virus's, spy ware, and Hackers
And would like to help you protect your family, church, Business,
INVISUS Direct is much more than just security software - it's a full
security service where we completely manage your online security for
you.
And your Personal Identity Theft Insurance - $25,000 policy! FREE !

We will actually save you a bunch of TIME and MONEY by not charging
you enormous fees for expert service and support.
The GOOD NEWS: With your INVISUS service, you enjoy unlimited
technical support and service for ANY security related problem -
absolutely FREE! You've got your own team of trained computer and
security experts here. Relax. We've got you covered.
Just go to www.myinvisusdirect.com/smith And run the security
test

  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?stop_Viruss,spy_ware_and_Hackers_+_unlimited_tech?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?ni
    ... We helping Family's and Ministries with computer problems. ... INVISUS Direct is much more than just security software - it's a full ... technical support and service for ANY security related problem - ...
  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Viruss,_spy_ware,_and_Hackers_can_be_STOPED?=
    ... We helping Family's and Ministries with computer problems. ... INVISUS Direct is much more than just security software - it's a full ... technical support and service for ANY security related problem - ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Viruss,_spy_ware,_and_Hackers_can_be_STOPED?=
    ... We helping Family's and Ministries with computer problems. ... INVISUS Direct is much more than just security software - it's a full ... technical support and service for ANY security related problem - ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Anyone up for a challenge?
    ... > My computer problems are usually strange, ... > cracker is somehow using it or relying on it for something. ... > A funny thing I saw today, was that when the MSIE security was set to ... > Another oddity is that with a fresh install, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • we completely manage your online security for you
    ... We helping Family's and Ministries with computer problems. ... INVISUS Direct is much more than just security software - it's a full ... you enormous fees for expert service and support. ... technical support and service for ANY security related problem - ...
    (alt.computer.security)