Re: OpenSSH Windows Security

Hi,

I installed OpenSSH for Windows on a Windows 2003 server. As long as
my server userid has admin privilege, I can use that id to remote
connect from the Net using SFTP client.

However, my SFTP client connection will be rejected with "access
denied' error if the windows id has only "Users" privilege, even thought
I had verify that the directory was created and assigned all privilege
for thelogin id under the SFTP home root directory. As soon as I added
admin privilege to the login id, it all works but you would understand
that I do not want all SFTP user to have admin right.

So what how do I resove this access problem?

Thanks

jml

View this thread: http://www.wirelessforums.org/showthread.php?t=5863
http://www.wirelessforums.org