Re: OpenSSH Windows Security

Hi,

I installed OpenSSH for Windows on a Windows 2003 server. As long as
my server userid has admin privilege, I can use that id to remote
connect from the Net using SFTP client.

However, my SFTP client connection will be rejected with "access
denied' error if the windows id has only "Users" privilege, even thought
I had verify that the directory was created and assigned all privilege
for thelogin id under the SFTP home root directory. As soon as I added
admin privilege to the login id, it all works but you would understand
that I do not want all SFTP user to have admin right.

So what how do I resove this access problem?

Thanks

jml

View this thread: http://www.wirelessforums.org/showthread.php?t=5863
http://www.wirelessforums.org

  • Re: Why does vb 6 seem to be getting more expensive?
    ... earlier Windows versions. ... on XP is running with full admin privilege. ... Explorer Bar because XP SP3 suddenly began applying DEP ...
  • Asp.Net Password change ?
    ... I developed an Asp.Net page to allow my users (Windows 2003) to change their ... I tested the followings: ... Admin privilege can change their PW. ...