unknown outgoing tcp traffic - should I be worried?

I noticed recently almost continuous activity on my Belkin router for
one of the two Pc's connected to it.

I am running Peerguardian2 and it shows tcp traffic originating from
the PC to various destinations

eg
60.246.179.201:80

each entry on the log shows an increment on the port of my PC

eg
source destination

192.168.2.3:2741 60.246.179.201:80
192.168.2.3:2742 60.246.179.201:80
192.168.2.3:2743 60.246.179.201:80
192.168.2.3:2744 60.246.179.201:80
192.168.2.3:2745 60.246.179.201:80

etc.

If I attempt to block the destination IP in Peerguardian the traffic
continues with my port number incrementing but with a different
destination IP

eg
66.246.179.201:80

Any idea what is causing this and how to cure it? and is it risky to
allow this to continue, I can use the other PC on the network ok and
don't see the same sort of activity from that one.

tia

JW
.