Re: SSL Scanner

royend wrote:
On 28 Okt, 04:49, Solbu <so...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

royend sent the following transmission through subspace:

the project focuses on the vulnerability of
the web, and I am hoping to shove that even though SSL is implemented
the packages might be vulnerable to a Man-In-The-Middle-Attack (please
correct me if I am wrong), as the packages might be intercepted by an
If someone intercepts the packages using a man-in-the-middle-attack,
the encryption will break, thus alerting the user.

You cannot intercept encrypted packages
without alerting the user that someone _IS_ intercepting them.
Because the certificate will be wrong.

- --
Solbu -
Remove 'ugyldig.' for email