Re: How did they get behind my NAT?

Leythos <void@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:MPG.2179e986f21995aa989ac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

In article <FpUPi.9637$GO5.4175@edtnps90>, unruh-spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
says...
That is a completely
legitimate use and the system is not used for "unethical" purposes
(We have permission from the people at arixiv.org to do so). So, now
you have to change your statement.

You've not comprehended what I wrote - I never once said that "ALL
USES" are unethical or illegal - but I can see how someone that is
paranoid would think I said that if they didn't comprehend what I
wrote.

It is you who hasn't comprehended.

You said that you had never encountered a person who used P2P exclusively
for ethical purposes. Unruh gave himself as an example of someone who only
uses P2P ethically (which he described with examples). Unless you believe
Unruh is lying, you now DO KNOW at least one person who uses P2P ethically
and, accordingly, you must (at least in future) change your statement about
never having encountered such a person.

Regards,

  • Re: How did they get behind my NAT?
    ... legitimate use and the system is not used for "unethical" purposes ... paranoid would think I said that if they didn't comprehend what I ... create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: ... 'exposed to kids'. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Newsreaders
    ... This article may be reproduced for the purposes of propagation and ... no commercial use without express permission. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: HEADS UP for sound effects
    ... The only caveat is that it not be used for commercial ... purposes without permission. ... If they're truly public domain, they can be distributed and used for any purpose, without restriction. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: RGPL week 4 of 5 - Play your games and post it here
    ... copyright on that he's got a limited license to put it on his page ... per me and you have my permission to take it put it on your page. ... using them for their own purposes. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: OT Once again, I dont get it
    ... insurance purposes, and retribution purposes. ... The other is for placing someone on "suicide" watch without their permission. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)