Re: How did they get behind my NAT?

Leythos <void@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:MPG.217adaad8e51141e989ad7
@adfree.Usenet.com:

So, you were trolling - I have to admit, until your previous post I
wasn't sure you were a troll, now with this one I see I've fallen for
it.

No, the only thing that tripped you up and made you fall is your own
stupidity - the stupidity, the obduracy, the weaselling you campaigned so
hard for.

But the really good news is that now you can continue with your stupidity
and weaselling with no downside since you've long since destroyed any
credibility you may have had.

Regards,

  • Re: LC Burns
    ... lived in and people from that nutty group are still trying to blame me for ... her stupidity. ... What a HORRIBLE thing to write and wish upon ANYONE Richard! ... ppl) give a rats arse about how much credibility you attribute to us? ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: RMAK RIP
    ... babbling points it became pointless to troll or debate them. ... laugh at one's stupidity in so many ways before it becomes a bore. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: How do i stop my dog from barking?
    ... to feign your kind of ignorance and stupidity. ... So it's actually a compliment. ... Better to be thought a troll than a doofus, ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Noahs Boat. Gods Design.
    ... You know very well the meaning to troll on the ... you ignore them and just carry on in total ignorance. ... your lies are exposed your stupidity highlighted (very ... spouting the same old crap over and over again. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: HTML head/meta: how to indicate the URL of a translated version of the page
    ... Thank you for confirming that you are a troll, and a boring one at that. ... "smilies" do not make stupidity any less ... I don't think you ever created a site with even two languages. ... lots of silly flags and silly countries with flags - a logical ...
    (alt.html)