Re: help help desperate will pay my site leatherjackets.com is hacked

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup alt.computer.security, in article
<pr76d35qj6rdp8qtcai6hrua746o547f82@xxxxxxx>, Jim Watt wrote:

a litte bit of research shows the phone number given belongs to

http://www.techwave.com
e-commerce solutions

"Trusted by over 700 customers....... "

and the NEVER have appeared in news.admin.net-abuse.sightings

So I rather doubt anyone with a clue would post
messages like that to a newsgroup like this.

Well...

The original domain registrant is
B.L.K. International, Inc.
814 San Fernando Rd.
Los Angeles, California 90065

out by the Glendale Freeway

The OP was from
c-66-41-211-131.hsd1.mn.comcast.net

66.41.0.0 - 66.41.255.255 Comcast MINNESOTA-7

Yeah, that's right around the corner

The email given belongs to
ABChelpdesk
269 Pacific St.
Pomana , Ca 91789

which is the East end of the county on Interstate 10 - about 50 KM if you
can fly, a bit more if you have to take the freeways (Golden State, to
San Bernardino - maybe 55 KM) - like I say, right around the corner.

So it has all the makings of a bit of troublemaking

Saw that yesterday as soon as I did a whois on the IP address. That /21
has been on the blocklist here for quite some time for spamming.

Old guy
.