Re: how do i mask my IP address ?

<anygeezer@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1187426670.009528.110490@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
secure tunnels are slow ,whats the fastest and simplest way ?

Secure tunnels don't mask your IP address. Any and every host to which you connect knows your IP address. It is required for TCP to work. The host to which you connect must know your IP address so it knows where to send back the data you request, like a web page or file download.

  • Re: [fw-wiz] PIX Firewall, Help with nemask use in NAT and Global comands
    ... > What mask to use in the NAT command to indicate only one IP? ... > The mask that indicate a HOST: ... If you have received this email in error, we request you contact Alphawest ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: TCP/IP question,PLEASE!
    ... mask is and how to apply it to IP address. ... a subnet is. ... For hosts to be in the same subnet, they must have the same network address. ... A host address's components: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: single host netmask (255.255.255.255)
    ... I don't believe Windows supports host routes on a physical NIC, you'll have to use a loopback. ... It is strange because, as I wrote, when you are use dial-up internet connection, you probably got IP address with single host netmask 255.255.255.255, I am also able to add single host with this mask into routing table, but I am not able to assign this mask to the ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • proxy autoconfig
    ... My mistake was misunderstanding isInNet. ... I thought it was isInNet(host, ipstart, ipend) where your ... isInNet(host, IP, MASK). ... Subject: proxy autoconfig ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [uml-devel] Re: [RFC] PATCH 3/4 - Time virtualization : PTRACE_SYSCALL_MASK
    ... The missing end is filled with 0xff by host anyway. ... UML having a higher NR_syscall than the host (as long as the new ... that was part of the intent of sending in the mask length. ... AFAICS syscall number isn't checked before it is ...
    (Linux-Kernel)