Re: Password vault software

"Ed" wrote in message news:2dqxi.430$vU4.273@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How secure are "password vault" products like Faena MyID? I'm not talking
about what they claim about the length of key they use, but how trustworthy
the supplier/developer is. Or, perhaps I should be asking how much trust I
have to place on the supplier/developer. For example, what would keep
an unscrupulous supplier/developer from embedding a little piece of code
to send all my passwords to him?

So are you saying that you have never heard of personal software firewalls? If not, time to get one. Get one with outbound control, like application rules. Then you can decide which applications can make Internet connections and which cannot.

Comodo's firewall is top-rated amongst the free personal firewalls.

.