File collaboration with encryption

Does anyone know of a file collaboration system that works with encrypted
files on the
server? This would be used by a workgroup whose members need to be able to
work on files at the same time while the files remain encrypted on the
server.

Thanks is advance.

  • Re: Renaming a domain
    ... I plan on purchasing a new server. ... If exchange is installed on the domain controller you can not rename it. ... We have 25 Windows XP Pro clients that are members of five different ... workgroup but are not members of the exchange.local domain. ...
  • RE: DisableHide a group in AD
    ... A nightmare cleanup, a company that I worked for previously went through this ... Unfortunately there was no real budget to speak of to buy said server so ... Mailed the members of the group to see if they were aware what the group did ... "Mercilon" wrote: ...
  • Re: How to configure local PC group membership via Group Policy?
    ... The server is a W2003 Server, ... What I want to be able to do is make a Domain level Security Group a member ... of a Local Built In Windows XP Security Group on a selection of Windows XP ... The members and the members of that I am configuring just aren't working? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • RE: VPN Client Issue
    ... add the computer to the members list. ... please check the account settings for the user who tried to logon to the VPN Server. ... Open Routing and Remote Access. ... whether you're able to find any error message on the Windows XP client Event Viewer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: fsmo auf 2000 oder 2003 dc
    ... The following groups will show as SIDs until a Windows Server 2003 domain ... An alias added by Windows 2000. ... Members in this group are granted the right to ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.general)