New antispyware removal tool

Hi
i suggest you a new antispyware removal tool, that is good and fast to
solve problems, i had some adware and virus and I tried many software
like adaware and norton but nothing happened, then i tried spyware
sweeper from here www.spyware-sweeper.com (www spyware-sweeper dot
com) and finally I removed all the spyware I had in my pc, i think it
worths a try...really good one!
greetings!

--
JimmyKalor
JimmyKalor's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=27407

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: P.C Crashes
    ... John, have you checked for virus, trojans, spyware and adware? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: will reformatting remove all spyware?
    ... Norton told me that it had just blocked a virus trying ... In every other case of adware or spyware I have ever heard of, ... from a user downloading and installing files (including software programs ...
  • Re: Without warning shutdown and restart
    ... No spyware or adware found. ... get through a complete AVG scan. ... Only about 30 minutes (no virus found up ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: IE keeps closing
    ... If that changes your symptoms for the better ... There's no> virus, spyware, or adware. ...