Re: port scan shows ports not stealthed

You probably already know this, but here is the GRC Ultra Password site
https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm

dc

"RH" <lol@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
grc.com shows I have a lot of ports showing to be closed, but not stealth.
Using new Linksys router on Vista...

Is it a threat, can the ports be stealthed?

  • Re: port scan shows ports not stealthed
    ... nobody could type these without making ... Using new Linksys router on Vista... ... Is it a threat, can the ports be stealthed? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: OT: You Cant Make This S*** Up!
    ... Shawn has absolutely no comments of substance on the piece. ... The port security issue is the Dubai Ports World is acquiring (or has ... the case of an attack or the imminent threat of such an attack. ... But you did spew out the conjecture. ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Re: ?router problem-blocking ports 137-8
    ... >Maybe I should just write a rule to block incoming and outgoing TCP ... >and UDP packets over those ports. ... The Linksys router never tries to look up these names, ... Whether or not you have more than one computer on the LAN is irrelevant. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Anyone using Linksys WUSB54G with Check Point VPN-1
    ... > connect to our gateway server, I've tried forwarding numerous ports on ... > the wusb54g system and even putting the wireless system into a DMZ, ... > The ports I've tried forwarding on the linksys router are ...
  • RE: backdoor threat
    ... Anything that involves a "backdoor" ... Subject: backdoor threat ... program listening on those ports to ensure it's properly secured. ... "This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient ...
    (freebsd-questions)