Re: Need Security Help
- From: "Lil' Abner" <blvstk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 20:45:41 -0500
"Sebastian G." <seppi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
I have a reason to believe my work computer has been compromised,
i.e. stealth software installed.
Well, then flatten and rebuild it. Hey, you're abusing Outlook Express
as a newsreader, what else do you need to see that your system is an
open invitation to crap?
Does anyone know of a good mechanisim to detect hidden spy programs
of adaware and spybot.
Yes: about any, since these programs are useless.
Serious ones include verifying the integrity of all files, which is
something typically carried out by sha1sum, sort, uniq and xargs.
BTW, what about a fup2?
--- A dyslexic man walks into a bra ---
- Prev by Date: Re: Not able to access Internet explorer
- Next by Date: Re: Need Security Help
- Previous by thread: Re: Need Security Help
- Next by thread: Re: Need Security Help