Re: Any good free spyware scan that I can run in bat file so I can schedule it daily

From: "Sebastian G." <seppi@xxxxxxxxx>

| For the command line functionality this is clear. But running it as a
| scheduled task for a single usage, and then the /AUTOFIX switch?

Who said "single usage" ?
The subject line states... " I can schedule it daily"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Log off user after inactivity instead of screen saver?
    ... and then after inactivity run a CMD file ... How is a scheduled task alone going to help with the "....after ... select "When idle" and on the Settings tab plug in the idle time ... Not the logoff switch, I use it to shut machines off if people leave them on after quiting time. ...
  • Re: Windows Server 2003 Scheduled Tasks batch file not running unless logged in
    ... Open the properties of your scheduled task and put a /silent switch on ... the end of your RUN command. ... Try using UNC pathing \ ...
  • Scheduled Task - defrag.exe
    ... I'm using schtasks.exe in a batch file to create a scheduled task to run ... I can't find the switch that enables the "Stop the task if the ...
  • Re: Use Windows Scheduler to switch off PC
    ... but you may be able to do a scheduled task to the ... switch off my PC ... Prev by Date: ...