Re: Keyloggers?

The Nerdy Duo wrote:
Like the rest of us out here, I spend some time as an IT tech when I
feel generous or money is tight. Lately, I've been teching for my
mother in law, and somebody in her office is messing with her CPUs,
uninstalling programs, deleting system files. I hate installing the
same software over and over again. This has made a 6 hour reinstall
into a 3 week ordeal where I have to redo the computer on a daily/
every other day basis. I have my suspicions, but I need to prove it.
So, I want a keylogger that I don't have to fork over my green for.
The more it monitors in this case, the better. Generally, I'm anti-
monitoring in the workplace, but, I can't think of a better way to
catch Ms. subversive secretary. Thoughts and ideas appreciated.

can't you just delete the uninstall package or "unwise.exe" or whatever?

  • Re: @4" monitor recommendations
    ... won't sell me a computer that takes two 24" monitors except the ... hugh at clarity point uk point co ... Simply messing about. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • @4" monitor recommendations
    ... 300 GBP 24" monitors around and I'm ... hugh at clarity point uk point co ... Simply messing about. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: @4" monitor recommendations
    ... 300 GBP 24" monitors around and I'm ... They are Apple 20" with ADC connectors, ... hugh at clarity point uk point co ... Simply messing about. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Audio Options For Game With A Sanyo 20EZ
    ... I'm tired of messing around with the audio PCBs on these monitors, ... Darren Harris ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)