Keyloggers?

Like the rest of us out here, I spend some time as an IT tech when I
feel generous or money is tight. Lately, I've been teching for my
mother in law, and somebody in her office is messing with her CPUs,
uninstalling programs, deleting system files. I hate installing the
same software over and over again. This has made a 6 hour reinstall
into a 3 week ordeal where I have to redo the computer on a daily/
every other day basis. I have my suspicions, but I need to prove it.
So, I want a keylogger that I don't have to fork over my green for.
The more it monitors in this case, the better. Generally, I'm anti-
monitoring in the workplace, but, I can't think of a better way to
catch Ms. subversive secretary. Thoughts and ideas appreciated.

  • Re: REAL Opinion need on Nearfield Monitors
    ... Thanks to all with some good leads on your favorite monitors. ... I don't doubt that you spent a bunch of money on treatment, ... especially for bass control. ... After I put in real bass ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Metronome w/ line-level out
    ... No matter how tight I stayed with the click the other dudes were not keeping ... ear monitors and would like to send a metronome's signal to the board ... could take a headphone out thru an adapter and into a DI but that ... I've worked a click in both the studio and live. ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: Subwoofers
    ... monitors for so long that I no longer have multiple systems to switch ... Yeah, but that costs actual money, and people don't want to pay real money ... C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis." ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Studio Monitors
    ... There are a decent amount of brands that sell pairs of monitors ... For this kind of money does it ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: REAL Opinion need on Nearfield Monitors
    ... Accurate and clear does NOT mean it translates much better, ... with the monitors as well. ... I would spend some money in fixing your room before looking at any ... those who commented about speaker placement, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)