Re: totour.exe & friends

Ant wrote:

Removing the malware completely, and cleaning up anything else it
might have done, may require further work.

Eh... like flatting and reinstalling the entire OS? So why fuddling around with the symptoms?

  • fxp0: device timeout
    ... This machine in the exact hardware configuration was running fine in its ... Now, with the 5.x install, I have regular problems with fxp0. ... The symptoms: ... by reinstalling FreeBSD, so I tend to believe that something is ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • fxp0: device timeout
    ... This machine in the exact hardware configuration was running fine in its ... Now, with the 5.x install, I have regular problems with fxp0. ... The symptoms: ... by reinstalling FreeBSD, so I tend to believe that something is ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: word freezing--font/print problems?!
    ... All these symptoms are pointing to your printer driver as the source of the ... the font pull down menu in the ... > reinstalling, but nothing has worked so far. ...
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Cannot Select a .jpg Image as Desktop Background Image
    ... > Other than reinstalling XP SP2, is there any way to resolve the subject ... > SYMPTOMS ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)