Re: classification shceme of security concept

On 2 avr, 21:49, kurt wismer <k...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
gradiant82 wrote:
On 2 avr, 13:49, kurt wismer <k...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
gradiant82 wrote:
Hy,
I work nowadays over security, and i want to know if exist a
classification scheme of taxonomy of security concept
(confidentiality, trust, access control, replication, integrity,
etc.) ?
thinks.
?? well, there is the CIA triad (confidentiality, integrity,
availability)... there's also the parkerian hexad (confidentiality,
control, integrity, authenticity, availability, utility)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_triadhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pa...

--
"it's not the right time to be sober
now the idiots have taken over

I know CIA model and parkerian hexad. indeed, i search a model that
disposed a differents concept (key concept) related to security domain
by in relation with primary axis of security domain what are :
security, privacy and dependability.

For example : where can i classify the trust concept ? it is
include in confidentiality concept ? integrity? or both ?

i'm not sure trust falls into any of them... trust is a nebulous,
subjective concept that can be applied to all of them equally (ie. i
trust this will remain confidential, i trust this will remain available,
etc)...

--
"it's not the right time to be sober
now the idiots have taken over
spreading like a social cancer,
is there an answer?"

Sorry for my previous message. I wanted to say : It is a paradox, for
a domain also imorptant as security, to doesn't have a taxonomy,
classification or even an ontology of the existing concepts.

according to you, kurt, a trust is a concept too much subjective, and
can be rediscovered in all other concept of securiy domain. That's
right?

.