Re: Sunbelt Counterspy problematic - alternative?
- From: Rick Merrill <rick0.merrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:00:04 -0400
On 13-Mar-2007, Tx2 <this.is.an.inv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Been using Sunbelt Counterspy for some time now, but it has started
erroring unexplicably of late. I can't find the reason, so I'm looking
for a replacement.
Any recommendations? I don't mind free or buy software.
I have used Spybot S&D with Ad-Aware beofre now, but I do like the 'all-
My reply address is invalid.
Please post replies to the group.
Messages sent via Google Groups are 'auto-ignored'
XPS M1710 / 2.16 GHz dual core / 2Gb DDR2 / nVidia GeForce 7950GTX
I found Superantispyware found stuff the others did not - pretty good.
- Prev by Date: Security blocking pdf download
- Next by Date: Local time stamp
- Previous by thread: Re: Sunbelt Counterspy problematic - alternative?
- Next by thread: Re: Sunbelt Counterspy problematic - alternative?