Re: Sunbelt Counterspy problematic - alternative?

Gary wrote:
On 13-Mar-2007, Tx2 <this.is.an.inv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Been using Sunbelt Counterspy for some time now, but it has started
erroring unexplicably of late. I can't find the reason, so I'm looking
for a replacement.

Any recommendations? I don't mind free or buy software.

I have used Spybot S&D with Ad-Aware beofre now, but I do like the 'all-
in-one' package.

--
My reply address is invalid.
Please post replies to the group.

Superantispyware

I found Superantispyware found stuff the others did not - pretty good.

  • Re: Sunbelt Counterspy problematic - alternative?
    ... for a replacement. ... Any recommendations? ... I don't mind free or buy software. ... Messages sent via Google Groups are 'auto-ignored' ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: heard on Emmerdale [SPAM]
    ... I installed Free Agent yonks ago as a replacement for Google Groups ... but, because it's crappy, I never used it. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Sunbelt Counterspy problematic - alternative?
    ... Been using Sunbelt Counterspy for some time now, ... I can't find the reason, ... for a replacement. ... Messages sent via Google Groups are 'auto-ignored' ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Back!
    ... I didn't mean to suggest the blog as a replacement to the mag. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: New 50g -- Unresponsive "up-arrow" key
    ... I hope I'm doing this correctly as I'm posting through Google Groups ... and I'm a Usenet newbie. ... replacement calculator. ... Should I be asking for a replacement right away? ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)