Pointsec Information/bypass

My agency recently installed Pointsec on laptops. Appreciate answers
to questions below.

Is Pointsec contributing to slower performance overall? eg. it now
takes about 2.5 minutes to boot.

Is there an easy way to bypass Pointsec? Is there a manual uninstall
procedure (uninstall is password protected, agency password)?

If I backed up the laptop before their install, can I restore the
laptop to the pre-install condition -without Pointsec- without

Thanks in advance.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Laptop Security
    ... I've been using PointSec for 2.5 years (the product was called Protect! ... We have only used the Laptop version yet but are about to implement the PDAs ... > Another measure I am looking at is either SAFEMARK stencils, ... > who uses any form of laptop tracking software that can tell me what ...
  • Re: Solaris laptop - $PARC vs. x86
    ... One govt. ... agency to another. ... tools and leave with our laptops and portable hard drives. ... Not quite a laptop, but a portable SPARC solution that gives you much more performance than this antique laptop, and probably costs you less than $2k instead of $5k. ...
  • Re: Vista Ultimate 32-bit OS vs. Pointsec
    ... I have Winodws Vista 32-bit OS SP1. ... I want to install Pointsec ... I have Dell Latitude E6400 laptop. ...
  • Re: Pointsec PC and Ghost
    ... >experienced what I waht to achieve. ... >I have a laptop with PointSec PC (aka EHDE PointSec) installed on it, ...