Re: Is Firewall essential in this case?
- From: Dickie Peters <ferrante276-ng@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:44:32 -0500
Ok, apparently my initial post has caused some debate here. I posted
here because you know much more than I do, so let me clarify my
Like everyone else, I want to prevent any hackers from attacking my
machine. I want to block those attacks, but at the same time I would
like to prevent anything that should not be on my computer, such as
malware, from sending out my personal information or whatever.
Being on disability, I cannot afford a lot of expensive software. With
that, can someone offer me the basics of what I should have installed
to offer me as much protection, both incoming and outgoing, as
possible? My OS is XP if that helps.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Prev by Date: for armstrong: truly substantial dvd video - kuyka ah obwi - (1/1)
- Next by Date: Re: Is Firewall essential in this case?
- Previous by thread: Re: Is Firewall essential in this case?
- Next by thread: Re: Is Firewall essential in this case?