firewall recommendation request

I'm looking for a Hardware Firewall that can
be given a whitelist of IP addresses to permit
to use FTP.

In looking at some possibilities I have not been able to see
this specific capability!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Switch ACL config (3550-SMI)
    ... ACLs are applied in the order entered. ... Since your deny ip is the first ... If you want to permit ftp it ... block all tcp/udp ports except for FTP. ...
  • Re: auto file transfer to a dmz
    ... It is in the DMZ of a hardware firewall. ... The Cesar idea does sound great except I am starting to lean toward using ... ssl ftp to ensure security of the information stored on the ftp site. ...
  • Re: Tiny Personal Firewall and FTP
    ... but I don't get any pop-up windows ... telleng which port is beeing accessed for the ftp session. ... Create a rule to permit inbound ftp ...
  • firewall on a bridge
    ... I want to bridge two ethernet NIC with a firewall ... in between that would permit only specified IP addresses ... from accessing FTP on the #2 NIC. ...