Re: Best Spam / Phishing Filter
- From: MC <nospam@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 00:34:49 +0100
Colin B. wrote:
The best solution is a good travel budget and a box of bullets. Once 50
or 100 spammers show up murdered in an identical manner, the profits might
not seem so promising.
Otherwise, it's just a race condition.
This is why I do spam-filtering in a central location if at all possible. Spammers get ahead, update one thing on one system and all the clients using it will be up to speed with the new condition.
- Prev by Date: Re: Recent word exploit also causes problems in OpenOffice
- Next by Date: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- Previous by thread: Re: Best Spam / Phishing Filter
- Next by thread: bestcrypt 7.20 vs drivecrypt 4.4