Re: Security-Alert - Top virus and spyware stats

officer@secu wrote:
http://www.security-alert.nl

A few questions are in order:
1) Why is a Dutch site in English?
2) Why is a global statistics page, and not particular for the Netherlands?
3) Why is there no contacting information on this page or any further link to the person(s) responsible, to give feedback?
4) Why are all the links specifically linked to one AV supplier (Fortinet/Fortiguard)?

Because to me it just looks like spam to try and plug the AV suite with a cleverly found domain name ;-)

MC

  • Re: How to locate errors when changing language
    ... I was unaware there was such a thing as English Netherlands (it's definitely ... Property Size in Font had an invalid value. ...
  • Re: Attachments in Public folders
    ... > public folders. ... > The error message is can't open attachment or attachment is missing. ... Sorry for my english, i'm from the netherlands. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Dragged vs. Drugged
    ... a poster who isn't posting in English. ... all apparently the same poster. ... his location is given as "The Netherlands". ... translation on your ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: "Netherlands Bureau..."
    ... Bureau for economic policy analysis *of the Netherlands*? ... Is the official English name of the country "The ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: searching for Dutch relatives +
    ... English version is complete. ... This one is in Dutch, but with some trial and error perfectly accessible ... Netherlands Society for Jewish Genealogy: ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)