Re: exchange server problem

From: "Davy" <davy@xxxxxx>

| I have a problem with windows exchange server 2003
| the exchange servises get often disabled. Every sugestion or idea could be
| helpful.

Instead of posting this in Virus and Security News Groups, did you FIRST post and wait for

Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  • Re: MMC.EXE hangs editing GPO
    ... Instead of posting the same question individually to several news groups you ... >>> Shortly before our AD upgrade we took an NT4 BDC off the wire in case ... The DNS equivalent of its NetBIOS name had been ... >>> the Exchange server several months earlier for other purposes. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: MMC.EXE hangs editing GPO
    ... > way would have been to send this single post to several news groups. ... >> Security Settings results in a hung GPO editor. ... The DNS equivalent of its NetBIOS name had been assigned ... >> the Exchange server several months earlier for other purposes. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: MMC.EXE hangs editing GPO
    ... You have posted this question individually to several news groups. ... The DNS equivalent of its NetBIOS name had been assigned ... > the Exchange server several months earlier for other purposes. ... > missing NT4 BDC. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: SMTP Relaying Help
    ... | SMTP Relaying Help ... | I am trying to configure an exchange server to relay email, ... All those News groups and NOT ONE is a MS Exchane News Group. ... What is a clueless person doing setting up an Exchange Server? ...