Re: security question... win xp LAN hole?

Luke skrev:
Hi everybody,
Here is my question:
I have my personal PC in my office, for my privacy i installed safeguard easy 4.20 (www.utimaco.com) encrypting the entire hard disk and with a logon screen that prompt for the user/password before OS boot (win xp pro).
The PC run in a LAN without domain, just a workgroup, windows firewall is enabled (i know it's not a good firewall) all MS fixes and patches are installed over the OS.
So, there is no way to copy the hard disk if i physically mount it over another pc ('cause of the encryption).
One person in my office sustain that he copied all my hard disk without telling me how he did that, so my doubt is that maybe he copied my data by the LAN.
The PC is always on, locked with windows user and password prompt (press ctrl+alt+del to begin), the password is knew just by me, nobody know it, the users are Administrator and another user with administrator right (same password for both), guest user disabled. By a batch file in the startup program group i disable the administrative shares (c$, d$ etc etc), there is just a local folder shared over the lan that prompt for user and password every time i try to open it.
So, how can he did that? he's not an hacker, i'm more expert that him, for now i just think that he's lying to me, but some doubts is still in my mind...
thanx in advance for the replies, sorry for my english but i'm italian ;)

Looks like it could be done over the network.
http://www.infoworld.com/Utimaco_SafeGuard_Easy/product_67496.html?view=1&curNodeId=185&index=0
The article is about an earlier version, so the problems may be fixed...
.