HACKING LESSONS 1-17, HACKING, 24 CDs, WINDOWS XP ( X64 ) PRO CORP SP2, WINDOWS VISTA, OFFICE 2007, PROJECT 2007, PUBLISHER 2007, VISIO 2007, BRITANNICA 2007, other 2006-Dec-10

HACKING LESSONS 1-17, HACKING, 24 CDs, WINDOWS XP ( X64 ) PRO CORP SP2,
WINDOWS VISTA, OFFICE 2007, PROJECT 2007, PUBLISHER 2007, VISIO 2007,
BRITANNICA 2007, other 2006-Dec-10

HACKER'S, HACKING, 24 CDs,

buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap
discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software,

Nr=5231 MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE SP2 INTEGRATED
NOVEMBER 2006 MULTI IMAGE (OPERATING SYSTEM)
Nr=5230 MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP X64 PROFESSIONAL CORPORATE SP2 RC
INTEGRATED MULTI IMAGE (OPERATING SYSTEM)

Nr=5235 MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA ENTERPRISE 32BIT VLM (OPERATING SYSTEM)
1DVD
Nr=5198 MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA FINAL (OPERATING SYSTEM) 1DVD
Nr=5197 MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA DRIVER KIT RTM (DEVELOPMENT KIT) 1DVD

Nr=5227 MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE UG VL (OFFICE-SOLUTION) 1DVD
Access 2007
Enterprise 2007
Excel 2007
Groove 2007
InfoPath 2007
OneNote 2007
Outlook 2007
PowerPoint 2007
Professional Plus 2007
Project Professional 2007
Project Standard 2007
Publisher 2007
SharePoint Designer 2007
Standard 2007
Visio Professional 2007
Visio Standard 2007
Word 2007

Nr=5225 MICROSOFT PROJECT PROFESSIONAL & STANDARD EDITION 2007 (PROJECT
MANAGEMENT)
Nr=5224 MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 2007 (D.T.P)
Nr=5223 MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT DESIGNER 2007
Nr=5222 MICROSOFT VISIO PROFESSIONAL & STANDARD EDITION 2007 (BUSINESS
TOOLS)

Nr=5240 CAREER ACADEMY HACKING PENETRATION TESTING AND COUNTERMEASURES
TRAINING MODULE LESSONS 1-17 1DVD
Our training videos will show you how to scan, test, hack and secure
your own systems. The intensive demonstrations give each student
in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current security
systems.
1) ethical hacking and penetration testing
2) footprinting and reconnaissance
3) tcp ip basics and scanning
4) enumeration and verification
5) hacking defending wireless modems
6) hacking defending web servers
7) hacking defending web applications
8) sniffers and session hijacking
9) hacking defending windows systems
10) hacking defending unix systems
11) rootkits backdoors trojans tunnels
12) denial of service and botnets
13) automated pen testing tools
14) intrusion detection systems
15) firewalls
16) honeypots and honeynets
17) ethics and legal issues

HACKING CHRONICLES 3 HACKING UTILITIES CD NR
1506
HACKER'S SECRETS 5 HACKING UTILITIES CD NR
1507
FORBIDDEN 2 KNOWLEDGE HACKING UTILITIES CD NR
1508

HACKER'S SECRETS 6 1999 ONLY ELITE CD NR
1847

THE HACKER'S COMPANION CD NR
3760
HACKER'S HANDBOOK MILLENIUM EDITION CD NR
3761

Master HACKER CD NR
3824

Hacks & Cracks Hacks,Cracks & patches from The Underground CD NR
5972

Hackers Tool v2.0 CD NR
8155
Master Hacker Internet & Computer Security Terrority CD NR
8156

Anti-Hacker ToolKit - McGraw-Hill CD NR
9443

ADDISON WESLEY HONEYPOTS TRACKING HACKERS CD NR
10 950

PTG INTERACTIVE COUNTER-HACK HACK VIDEO TRAINING COURSE [2 CDs] CD NR
11 219

Skoudis Counter Hack Training [2 CDs] CD NR
11 450

Foundstone Hacking Exposed 4th Ed DVDrip CD NR
13 226

LEARNKEY HACKING REVEALED [5 CDs] CD NR
13 400

HACKERS MATRIX CD NR
14 583

KASPERSKY ANTI HACKER AND ANTI VIRUS PERSONAL-TRUEWORKS CD NR
14 812

Loads of other great software ( 20,000 plus programs CDs ), 2D3D Model
& Textures 3D CDs, 3D Software & NLE Software CDs, Audio Sounds Sample
CDS, AKAI, Band, BASS, BRASS, DRUM, East West, Quantum Leap Symphonic
Orchestra library ( EWQLSO ), FLUT, GIGA, Tascam GigaStudio, GROOVE,
GUITAR, HIP-HIP, HORN, Ideas, JAZZ, KURZWEIL, M-Audio Pro Sessions,
Percussion, Piano, RnB, ( R&B ), ( R and B ), ROLAND, Spectrasonics,
STRINGS, TUB, Ueberschall, Vienna Symphonic Orchestra Pro Performance (
VSL ) ( GIGA, and EXS24 and CUBE ), VIOL, Steinberg Cubase, HALion,
Nuendo, Wavelab, VST, VSTi, Yamaha Vocaloid, CBT NUGGETS, CISCO,
Carsoft, Alldata ServiceCenter, Mitchell, Winworks Autoshop, AUTOMOTIVE
EXPERT, Mazak CPC Software, FANUC Robotics Simulation Software, Lantek
CAD/CAM, AMADA CAD/CAM,
Copra Roll Forming, Ubeco Profil Roll Form, CAx, CAD, CAM, CAE, Roll
Forming, electronics, EDA. LSI, PCB, FPGA, VHDL, &Other Design CDs,
Jewelry design Software, Digital Stock Footage & Clips CDs, Software
For Technical Analysis of stockscommoditiesfutures markets, GIS,
Tutorials & Manual CDs, Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PCMaC',
'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS',
'HYBRID', CDs, 1. 3D Studio Max ( 3Ds Max ) ( 3DsMax ) Plugins
Collection, Encyclopedia for 3DSMAX, 2. After Effects Plugins
Collection ] (WINMAC), 3. Avid Xpress DV Plugins Collection, 4.
Lightwave Plugins Collection, 5. Maya Plugins Collection, Gnomon Maya
eTutorials & Manual DVDs & CDs, 6. Photoshop Plugins Collection,
working, tested, fully functional, very cheap discounted price, low
cost, please send e-mail astra35@xxxxxxxxxxx, atarax@xxxxxxx,
atarax@xxxxxxxxxx

  • [Full-Disclosure] Server attacks stump Microsoft
    ... August 30, 2002 PSS Hacking Alert ... Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition ... Microsoft Windows NT Server, Enterprise Edition 4.0 ... alert about an increased level of hacking activity that the PSS Security ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Problem Reinstalling Windows XP
    ... It wouldn't boot from any of them, though all worked fine in other machines. ... It did boot & allow me to install from a COPY of one of the CDs. ... I tried using both the Microsoft Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: learning ethical hacking
    ... I just got the learnkey "hacking revealed" kit last week. ... I am just an info sec officer, not a pen tester, and I felt the CDs were ... >>fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. ... Discover the source of computer ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Problem with Making a set of Emergency Start-Up CDs for Window
    ... Microsoft Windows XP Pro, version 2002, service pack 3 ... "Malke" wrote: ... a set of 3 CDs to use as an emergency start-up. ... Later, I realized that I did something wrong, and the 3 CDs are blank. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • unable to run CDs
    ... I have just bought a couple of CDs but cannot get them to ... would also be OK with the updated XP Home Edition). ... MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. ...