picture blocker, help!
- From: "Saurav" <saurav1111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 8 Dec 2006 07:10:10 -0800
Would anyone kindly suggest a freeware program to block the
advrtisement banners, animations that come during browsing. I have
tried allinonesecretmaker, but after installing it, my computer was
quite unable to work with internet. Picblock had also the same kind of
effect. Gogoadbuster was not satisfactory. Kindly help me. If possible,
give a link of the software you suggest.
- Prev by Date: using wireless internet without security
- Next by Date: Re: picture blocker, help!
- Previous by thread: using wireless internet without security
- Next by thread: Re: picture blocker, help!