Re: Reporting Spam Emails

Rick Merrill <rick0.merrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris Suckling wrote:

I realise that this email i have been sent is spam but is there a way of
reporting it so there is a successful prosecution based on the fact the
person is advertising Stolen goods.

enrico esfan

Hello!

We are selling STOLEND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS, CREDIT CARDS!

COST IS LOW:

ICQ: 347608516

dia <gadiel33@xxxxxx>

In the US report it to the Postal Inspectors ..

At which point...nothing will happen.
There is too much investment by big companies in protecting spam to get
anything done. Give up now, and quit using email.

  • Re: Reporting Spam Emails
    ... | reporting it so there is a successful prosecution based on the fact the ... | person is advertising Stolen goods. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Reporting Spam Emails
    ... I realise that this email i have been sent is spam but is there a way of ... reporting it so there is a successful prosecution based on the fact the ... person is advertising Stolen goods. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Reporting Spam Emails
    ... reporting it so there is a successful prosecution based on the fact the person is advertising Stolen goods. ... We are selling STOLEND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS, ...
    (alt.computer.security)