Re: So why don't we use full disk encryption on all mobile devices?

What version of Compusec did you benchmark? I haven't
installed it, yet, but the documentation of CompuSec 4.21 says,
"Fast AES Algorithm with 128 or 256 bit key length."

I had the 4.21 (Free) version installed. And 128bit was the only
option. Maybe I missed something.

Let me know if are able to install the product successfully and encrypt
using 256bit AES

thanks
saqib
http://www.full-disk-encryption.net

  • Re: So why dont we use full disk encryption on all mobile devices?
    ... "Fast AES Algorithm with 128 or 256 bit key length." ... Let me know if are able to install the product successfully and encrypt ... there's something akin to a back-door in Compusec. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: The Problems of TeX
    ... it straightforward to install texlive 2007 on a Linux system. ... I had never done any non-trivial configuration of TeX distributions ... But you do fall into the category of `Unix expert', ... Emacs documentation is, on its own, ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Installing AIX OS on SAN disks?
    ... You will need to install the driver for the Clariion: ... Plus install Navisphere and Power Path. ... Loading the OS on the SAN disk is pretty straight forward, ... I received some documentation from one of the IBM Global Services ...
    (AIX-L)
  • Re: The Problems of TeX
    ... the user already knows about TeX and friends. ... Documentation is poor, ... I don't see that many people are in a position to install a TeX ... But you do fall into the category of `Unix expert', ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: issues with POD
    ... You need to find which magic package to install to give you ... inconvenience of not having the documentation at hand in some 'strange ... it is presumably possible to force perl down to ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)