Re: Malicious javascript obfustication

"Sebastian Gottschalk" wrote:

Ant wrote:
I wasn't "shot"

By English isn't that bad that I wouldn't understand that "you" also means
"someone".

Your English is way better than my German, but I'm not sure why you
use the term "pissed off". In the UK it means annoyed or fed-up.

, and even if I had been, I wouldn't be "pissed off".

Oh, sure. Out of the unpatched vulnerabilities in MSIE, a lot allow code
execution and can't be worked around by any configuration. I'd say goodbye
to %userprofile%.

I had a couple of nasties sneak in a long time ago, but I wasn't
pissed off. They were temporary interruptions which I quickly fixed.