Re: Why does every one hate Microsoft
- From: "sid" <sid.see@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:00:17 -0700
"Dana" <raff242@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Jim Watt" <jimwatt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:28:45 -0800, "Dana" <raff242@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would you give some examples of what you are talking about.
I may live in Alaska, but we are not that out of touch, I really have not
heard of anything close to what you describe.
Perhaps you could use Google to research the following topics:
Civil liberties suffered an historic setback this week, when President
Bush signed the un-American Military Commissions Act of 2006.
I am not affected by this, hence my Civil Liberties are just fine
While your ignorance may indeed be blissful, you are nonetheless
According to the wording in the un-American Military Commissions
Act of 2006, you could, upon the whim of a very ignorant and
tyrannical Mr. Bush, be whisked away to an unknown prison and be
held indefinitely without charge, simply because some anonymous
individual has accused you, sans proof, of supporting terrorism.
Your civil liberties are not "just fine"...
- Prev by Date: Re: MS WORD launches slowly due to IE local security setting
- Next by Date: Re: Starting a Pen-Testing Career
- Previous by thread: Re: Why does every one hate Microsoft
- Next by thread: Re: Why does every one hate Microsoft