Re: MS WORD launches slowly due to IE local security setting

"Zak" <duff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When I launch MICROSOFT WORD I see from Reg Mon (by System Internals)
that WOERD will not launch quickly because it is spending tens of
seconds looping through the registry checking the following key and its
associated subkeys:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\Zones

Perhaps this is malware?

http://forums.spywareinfo.com/lofiversion/index.php/t17092.html

  • Re: Spooler SubSystem App continuously crashing
    ... Since you did not install Lexmark printer, I modify the steps as following, ... If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, ... View the list of subkeys. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Spooler SubSystem App continuously crashing
    ... Since you did not install Lexmark printer, I modify the steps as following, ... If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, ... View the list of subkeys. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Spooler SubSystem App continuously crashing
    ... If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, ... View the list of subkeys. ... Verify that the Print Spooler service is running. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Spooler SubSystem App continuously crashing
    ... about Spooler SubSystem App when you start the computer. ... If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, ... Start Microsoft Windows Explorer, and then delete all the files and the ... View the list of subkeys. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Registry Editor
    ... Structure of the Registry ... The term hive describes a body of keys, subkeys, and values that is rooted ... Keys contain subkeys and entries. ...