Re: Why does every one hate Microsoft

Dana wrote:
Civil liberties suffered an historic setback this week, when President
Bush signed the un-American Military Commissions Act of 2006.

I am not affected by this, hence my Civil Liberties are just fine

Possible the most stupid statement I've heard in a long time ...

  • Re: Why does every one hate Microsoft
    ... Civil liberties suffered an historic setback this week, ... Bush signed the un-American Military Commissions Act of 2006. ... While your ignorance may indeed be blissful, ... According to the wording in the un-American Military Commissions ...
    (alt.computer.security)