Re: Why does every one hate Microsoft

"Bit Twister" <BitTwister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Micro$not now has a new /feature/ which allows them to charge you a
$50 a year tax to secure your system.

In the Aerospace and Defense Industry, it's not all that uncommon to find
contractors who try to negotiate additional, out-of-scope funding for
meeting tough contractual requirements or very aggressive deliveries. "Oh,
you wanted *that*? I thought you were just kidding. Open your checkbook."
Perhaps, Microsoft thinks they have found a new and clever tactic.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: help with tables
    ... Employment At Will. ... Then contractors should gently point out that it doesn't... ... If you deal with cowboy agencies you really deserve what you get. ... to me you are not even trying to negotiate a better deal, ...
  • Re: Paying The Contractor: Whats "Normal" ?
    ... We don't work for guys like Eric in Texas or ... people that try to negotiate a lower estimate. ... in dealing with contractors, but the little I have has made me wary. ...
  • Re: someone convince me....
    ... I live in a town that is highly involved in the defense industry so the ... of the contractors are funded through Sept 30. ... Might be a bitch if you ... their contract is funded then they will work and be paid but others are ...